Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Torso Tuesday!

Hey Y'all! Didn't you know? It's TORSO TUESDAY!!!!

Well, not officially Torso Tuesday...more like I'm just posting some sketches of torsos (and it just so happens to be Tuesday). Nonetheless, below are some torso studies of male models that I did using The Figure Drawing Tool for reference. Each sketch took me about 5 min; some were easier than others, while a few were definitely a bit tricky.



I was hoping that the 21c Museum Hotel was still having their figure drawing classes, but unfortunately I discovered the classes were put on hiatus. And while I wasn't too keen on drawing from photos (it's just not the same experience as drawing in a classroom setting), I'll admit that the Figure Drawing Tool had nice variety in their photos in order to keep me challenged. I can't wait to go back to school and be able to go to the Figure Enhancement Workshop (FEWS) again.

Alright, that's enough words. Ciao for now.

NOTE: If you can't see the image as well, click the image, then right click > open image in new tab. That will allow you to see the image up close without having to download it. C:

1 comment:

  1. These are really awesome! It's a cool idea putting them all on one page. It's almost like a sequence of poses, even though they aren't really related haha.

    ReplyDelete