Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School/ Boar Designs

Hey there, everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've posted--I was just so busy moving in and getting packed for school I didn't take the time to make a proper post. But hey, school's started again, which means one thing--MORE POSTS!

Or at least, that's what I hope. A lot of my friend's art improved greatly because they kept up with a blog through their year, so I'm hoping it will be the same case with me.

Anyway, enough talk--how 'bout some art?

Below are some Boar Designs I've been working on for my Quadruped Walk Cycle for Traditional Animation II. Crits are welcome, especially since I feel like these designs could be pushed further. If anyone has any thoughts, let me know.

Bonus points if you spot the derpy design from the normal ones!






Ciao for now!


2 comments:

  1. Ooo! those last two pages are really appealing. I also feel you can characterize and play with their tusks to accentuate their 'look', like you did with their manes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww, thank you! :D I can't believe I didn't consider the tusks; those would be really fun to exaggerate!

      Delete